Raw garden carts have quickly become one of the most popular vaporizers for cannabis in recent years. Still, you can’t deny that there are more and more fake vapes that look like Raw Garden carts and are sold by people who want to make money for themselves. These imitations are being sold in increasing numbers. Although these imitation raw garden carts bear a striking resemblance to the originals, they are not the same. At least, a careful observer will be able to tell the difference.
Raw garden carts are a single-source cannabinoids oils container that allows users to get high and enjoy the psychoactive effects of THC by vaporizing the oils. Raw Gardens is the manufacturer of the cartridges or vape pens, and the cannabinoids included within them do not contain any additional tastes, fillers, or other additions. The genuine Raw Gardens carts are well-known for their streamlined appearance, and the cannabis oil always has the same flavor and aroma. The phony ones, on the other hand, do not live up to this standard.
In this article, we will discuss the things to look out for in order to differentiate the real Raw Garden carts from the fake ones. This is especially important in light of the fact that the use of counterfeit vapes has been linked to an increase in the number of cases of respiratory problems in certain regions of the United States of America.
Why is it good to use Real Raw Gardens Carts?
In recent years, there has been a surge in the number of people using vape pens and carts, and along with this spike in demand has come an increase in the number of counterfeit vapes and carts. These fake carts and vapes mostly imitate the physical designs of authentic products, such as Raw Garden’s, and sell them off to unsuspecting consumers who may begin to develop respiratory issues, such as lung injury and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, when they smoke cannabis oil. This is because these fakes carts and vapes imitate the physical designs of authentic products, such as Raw Garden’s.
The use of less expensive materials to dilute the THC without directly changing its viscosity is said to be the cause of the recent increase in the number of cases of acute respiratory distress syndrome that have been reported in the United States of America. To put it another way, it’s due to the fact that certain manufacturers are greedy. It is essential to keep in mind that unlicensed vendors of e-cigarettes and replacement cartridges are not the only ones making advantage of these low-cost production possibilities. Vitamin E oil, which is also known as tocopheryl-acetate, is a significant contributor to the development of ARDS. It is what causes the damage to the lungs and makes the process of exchanging gases (oxygen and carbon dioxide) difficult, which is what leads to the subsequent symptoms. It is a difficult condition that has a high mortality rate, and those who survive it do so with a significant reduction in the quality of their lives.
Users of cannabis oil need to be absolutely certain about the product they purchase so that they do not fall prey to the avarice of other individuals. It is preferable to acquire the actual carts, which may cost more money but will offer you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are safe, rather than opting for less expensive alternatives, which may cause you to incur greater medical expenses or even lose your life.
How to Differentiate Real Raw Garden Carts from Fakes
Due to the fact that illicit manufacturers and marketers are becoming more sophisticated, it might be challenging to distinguish genuine Raw Garden carts from their counterfeit counterparts. Raw Garden, on the other hand, can be independently verified as a lawful and properly regulated business that possesses a valid operating license; in addition, the company does not have a large number of websites that falsely claim to represent them.
Paying attention to both the packaging and the cartridge might help you determine whether or not you are dealing with authentic Raw Garden carts. The authenticity of the shopping cart you are about to purchase can be determined based on the contents of the package.
With the box:
When it comes to Raw Garden, you should be prepared to see a box that can be different from what you are used to seeing in general. In order to remain in accordance with the CA’s directives, the cancer warning material from the CA, the proportion of THC included in the product, and a great deal more are always being shifted about. In most cases, it is possible to differentiate between the genuine and counterfeit versions of a product.
Make sure that the name of the product that you are purchasing is printed on the front of the box that it comes in. Check to check that the letters “TM” are placed at the end of the brand name and the brand product. In other words, you ought to put “RAW GARDEN TM” and “REFINED LIVE RESIN TM” underneath it. This demonstrates that the goods in question is genuine. Do not make the transaction if one of the two lines is lacking these letters in either of the lines.
You can find the UID, the manufacturing and packaging dates, and the batch number on the back of the box. Take note of these dates and numbers.
- Open the Raw Garden website and locate the cart database.
- Enter the strain name or batch number that is printed on your package into the search box, and then click on the link that appears. The link will typically open a PDF file for you to view, which will contain information pertaining to your strain.
- You will see a Batch ID and either a Track and Trace Test Package or a Source Package underneath the information and the picture pertaining to and pertaining to your strain (s). Make sure that the numbers on your Test Trace Package and your Source Package are identical to the UID that is printed on the back of your box. In addition to this, compare the Batch ID that is displayed on the PDF file to the one that is displayed on your package to ensure that they are identical. Repeat steps one and two for checking the dates of manufacturing and packaging.
- Additionally, verify the content of the CA warning that is on the PDF and compare it to the text that is on the package you have. Every six to eight months, it will be different. There could be a gap between the word “WARNING” and the content of the warning, depending on the context. Check that the text and the format are identical.
If you look carefully at the packaging, you should be able to determine with sufficient certainty whether or not the Raw Garden cart you are about to buy is legitimate. Examine the cartridge, on the other hand, if you want to be absolutely certain about something.
- The CA warning sticker is the first item that should be mentioned about the cartridge. Stickers are always present on authentic Raw Garden shopping carts. If it has engravings on it, then it is not authentic.
- Examine the Raw Garden Oil to see what color it is. In most cases, it has a pale hue and resembles a transparent oil in appearance. Compare the color of it to what you have on the database that you have accessed on the Raw Garden website. This will give you more specific information about it.
- Be mindful of the amount of headroom in each of your Raw Garden carts. At the very top of the cartridge, where there should be no oil, there will be some space that is vacant. This is due to the fact that the coil will absorb some of the oil. When you have a cart that is not authentic from Raw Garden, there is no room for headspace, and it is crammed to the very top.
- Take careful notice of the odor. You will be able to differentiate an actual Raw Garden cart from a fraudulent one if you have previous experience using Raw Garden carts. If you haven’t, the odor is typically described as having an earthy quality.
Raw Garden carts have a reputation for being authentic 100% cannabis oils that contain THC for their customers to ingest and enjoy. However, there are many imitations out there, and because there has been an increase in the number of cases of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in the United States of America, which is linked to the inhalation of vitamin E oil, it is essential to be aware of the characteristics that set real Raw Garden carts apart from their imitation counterparts.