Mazzogran 100 mg: Usage, Side Effects And dosage
Mazzogran 100 mg belongs to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Mazzogran is a blood flow-increasing medication that is commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction.
When combined with sexual stimulation, mazzogran can improve erectile function. This medication can help you get an erection naturally only if you are sexually aroused.
You should not use it if you do not have erection problems. The inability of a man to achieve or maintain the erection of the penis required for sexual activity is referred to as erectile dysfunction. Women should not take this medication.
To determine the erection problem, possible causes, and appropriate treatment, your doctor must be aware of all the drugs you are taking as well as your medical history.
Sexual activity increases the risk of developing heart problems. As a result, before beginning treatment for erectile dysfunction, your doctor should assess the state of your cardiovascular system.
Do not use this medication if you:
- Have an allergic reaction to sildenafil citrate or any other ingredients in the drug.
- Are taking medications such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide nitrate, pentaerythritol tetranitrate, or erythritol. These drugs are commonly used to treat cardiovascular diseases. Combining them with sildenafil citrate can cause a significant increase in certain side effects.
- Are using a medication containing the active ingredient riociguat, which is used to treat high blood pressure and blood clots in the lungs.
- Have a condition called Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which can lead to vision loss or visual impairment.
- Have a heart condition, in which case your doctor should carefully assess whether your heart can handle the additional strain of sexual activity.
- Have a severe liver or heart problem.
- Have recently experienced a stroke or heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
- Have a specific rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa.
Please exercise caution and consider the following conditions before using this medication:
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Disorders and Penile Conditions
- Stomach Problems
- Retinal Vein Blockag
- Ritonavir Use
If you have a disease that is not listed above, do not use this medicine without first consulting your doctor.
This is not an exhaustive list of diseases. If you are considering taking mazzogran, you should consult with a healthcare professional to discuss the potential risks and benefits, so please consult with your doctor.
Furthermore, if you are taking any medication, you should consult your doctor before taking this medication.
How to use Mazzogran 100 mg Tablets
- It should not be administered to anyone under the age of 18.
- Always use Mazzogran as directed by your doctor.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor if you are unsure.
- The typical dose is 50 mg to 100 mg.
- Mazzogran should only be used once per day.
- The Mazzogran tablet should be taken one hour before sexual activity.
- With a glass of water, swallow the tablet whole.
Side Effects of Mazzogran 100 mg Tablets
This product’s use may result in unfavorable side effects.
If any of the following side effects occur, discontinue use of this medication and consult your doctor:
- Blurred vision
- Color fading in vision
- Facial flushing
- Hot flashes (may show signs of sudden warmth in the upper part of the body)
- Defect of vision
- Nasal congestion
It should be noted that the above list of side effects is not exhaustive. Before taking any medication, consult your doctor.