In our preview post, we discuss the side effects of masturbation on the heart. Today, we will be discussing the side effects of over masturbating on the eyes.
Does masturbation affect the eyes health? The simple answer is NO. There are no side effects of masturbation associated with eye health. It is just a natural sexual activity that involves sexual satisfaction.
Over Masturbation Side Effects on the Eyes
There are no side effects of masturbation on the eyes. All those things you are hearing are just myths, and there are no studies available to support those claims.
Does Masturbation Causes Blindness?
No, masturbating cannot cause you to go blind. However, masturbation even have some health benefits, including lowering stress and helping you relax. So, disregard any information your heard that says masturbation can cause blindness.
Does Masturbating Affect Future Pregnancy?
No, there is no link connected masturbation and future pregnancy. Masturbating will not prevent you from getting pregnant in future time. There are other health issues that can prevent one from getting pregnant, including Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), and Endometriosis.
Which Other Health Problem Can Cause Eye Problem?
While there is no known side effects of masturbation on eyes, there are still other health problems that can affect your eyes. they include:
- Diabetes: High blood sugar levels can damage the blood vessels in and around the eyes, leading to diabetic retinopathy, which can cause vision loss
- High Blood Pressure: Over time, high blood pressure can result in damage to the blood vessels in and around the eyes, leading to vision problems
- Lyme Disease: Lyme disease can result in eye infections that cause serious vision loss
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration: This is an eye disease that affects your central vision and is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 60.
- Cataracts: This is a clouding of the eye’s natural lens, which can cause vision problems
- Glaucoma: This is a group of eye diseases that can cause vision loss and blindness by damaging the optic nerve.
The above health conditions are not the complete lists of condition that can cause eyes problem. So, if you notice any changes in eyes, contact your doctor immediately to avoid vision loss.
Masturbation has no side effect on eyes. instead it has some health benefits, including but limited to lowering stress and helping you relax. Disregard any information that says that masturbation can cause eye problems.