The pill L484 is classified as Acetaminophen 500mg and has the imprint L484 on it. It is white in color and capsule-shaped. The American retail corporation known as Kroger is the company that supplies it.
Consuming an excessive amount of acetaminophen can damage the liver, and this damage can occasionally be so severe that it necessitates a liver transplant or even results in death. If you do not follow the guidelines on the prescription or the label of the container properly, or if you take more than one medicine that includes acetaminophen, you run the risk of mistakenly taking an excessive amount of acetaminophen.
Overview of Of L484 Pill
L484 white pill is classified as a member of the group of drugs known as miscellaneous analgesics. The L484 Pill’s primary therapeutic component is acetaminophen, also known as paracetamol.
In addition to lowering temperature, acetaminophen is used to relieve mild to moderate discomfort from headaches, muscle pains, menstrual cramps, colds and sore throats, toothaches, backaches, and reactions to immunizations (shots). Osteoarthritis pain can also be managed with acetaminophen (arthritis caused by the breakdown of the lining of the joints). Acetaminophen belongs to the group of drugs known as analgesics (painkillers) and antipyretics (fever reducers). It functions by cooling the body and altering how the body perceives pain.
Uses of L484 White Pill
Following circumstances call for its use:
- Pain And Fever: It is used to treat fever, headaches, backaches, and cold and flu symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis: It is used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms such joint stiffness and painful knee, hip, neck, and lower back joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is used to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms include joint stiffness, discomfort, and edema.
- Dysmenorrhea: During the menstrual cycle, acetaminophen is used to relieve pain and cramping.
Dosage Of L484 White Pill
- Adult patients should take an oral dose of 325 mg to 650 mg every 4-6 hours.
- The daily dose cap is 4 grams.
- Depending on the child’s age, the doctor determines the oral dose for pediatric patients. Every four hours, the dosage can range from 40 mg to 650 mg.
- The recommended maximum length of use for L484 tablets is 10 days for pain control and 4 days for fever treatment, unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor.
Side effects of L484 White Pill
The follow are the common side effects of L484 White Pill:
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- red, peeling or blistering skin
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
Other side effects of acetaminophen may be possible. If you experience any strange issues while taking this drug, call your doctor right away.
Overdose side effects of L484 White Pill
Get medical assistance right away if someone takes more acetaminophen than is advised, even if they are symptom-free. Overdose signs may include the following:
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- flu-like symptoms
- extreme tiredness
- loss of appetite
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- unusual bleeding or bruising
Is acetaminophen 500 mg a narcotic?
Acetaminophen is a non-narcotic pain reliever that can also greatly reduce a fever. It can be purchased without a prescription or over the counter (OTC). Every day, millions of people seek relief from their minor aches and pains with the use of over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers. In most cases, these medications are risk-free and effective, but if they are not taken exactly as prescribed, they pose serious health risks or even prove fatal. This is of utmost significance when it comes to acetaminophen, which is taken to alleviate discomfort and bring down a temperature .
Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and fever reducer. It is available alone or in combination with hundreds of other pharmaceuticals that are accessible either over-the-counter (without a prescription) or with a prescription from your doctor, such as acetaminophen and hydrocodone (Vicodin, Norco) or acetaminophen and oxycodone (Vicodin, Norco) (Percocet). Acetaminophen is used to treat a number of diseases and medical conditions that produce pain or fever. Menstrual cramps, PMS, osteoarthritis, common cold, tension headache, chronic pain, hip discomfort, shoulder and neck pain, sore throat, sinus infection, teething, TMJ, bites and stings, and sprains and strains are some of the illnesses that acetaminophen helps. When taken as directed, acetaminophen has no known adverse effects. Headaches, rashes, and feelings of nausea are the most often reported adverse reactions to this drug.