It’s only normal to look for ways to enhance different facets of our lives, such as our intimate relationships, when it comes to our own health and wellbeing. The usage of oils for penile growth is one frequently brought up topic. Many people are curious as to whether there are any particular oils that can improve the size or performance of their penis.
The various oils that individuals claim to be helpful for penile growth will be discussed in this blog post, along with a fair assessment of their efficacy. Always proceed cautiously and seek the opinion of a healthcare professional when dealing with such issues.
Does oil work for pennis Growth?
Many people wonder if there are oils that can make their penis larger, but the truth is, there aren’t any oils on the market that can do that. Penis enlargement is possible, but not through oils or supplements.
There is no scientific research to back up the claim that using oils or supplements will increase the size of your penis. In fact, using such products may lead to harmful side effects or injuries.
Continue reading to understand which oils may boost your sexual performance in other ways, and much more.
Oils for Sexual Enhancement
While essential oils may not have abundant scientific evidence supporting their benefits, some studies suggest they could help with certain sexual conditions like erectile dysfunction. These oils might work by promoting relaxation, well-being, and confidence, leading to improved sexual experiences.
It’s important to note that essential oils won’t increase the size of your penis, and the research on their effectiveness is still limited.
Remember to use essential oils safely. You can inhale them or use a diffuser, but if you apply them to your skin, mix them with a carrier oil first. Never ingest essential oils.
If you’re curious about trying essential oils to improve your sexual health, here are a few to consider:
- Lavender essential oil: A small 2014 study found that lavender, when combined with the scent of pumpkin pie, had a positive impact on penile blood flow and arousal.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil: Many believe it has aphrodisiac properties and can enhance overall wellness.
- Cinnamon essential oil: Animal studies suggest it may help with erectile dysfunction, and one study found it could increase sperm count and testosterone levels.
- Rose essential oil: A 2014 study showed it helped sexual function in males with depressive conditions and erectile dysfunction resulting from SSRI medications.
- Panax ginseng oil (supplement): While not an essential oil, it is available in liquid form and has potential to help with erectile dysfunction based on some small studies.
- Ginkgo biloba oil (supplement): Ginkgo biloba may aid sexual arousal in women and improve other sexual dysfunction conditions by enhancing blood flow through blood vessel dilation. Unlike essential oils, it is taken as a herbal supplement mixed with water.
What are some possible side effects of using oil for sexual enhancement?
Since these oils are not regulated, it’s challenging to know their exact ingredients and quantities. While not all supplements are necessarily harmful, they can have uncomfortable and even long-lasting side effects.
Some of the milder side effects include skin irritation, rashes, bumps, fluid-filled blisters, and itching or burning at the application site. Usually, these effects go away within a few hours or days after stopping the use of oils.
However, if you continue using the oils, these side effects can worsen and develop into more severe symptoms like hives, pus or discharge from blisters or rashes, and infections in broken skin due to scratching. These infections can make you more susceptible to sexually transmitted infections (STIs). If left untreated, these symptoms can lead to permanent scarring or damage to your penis.
Conclusion on Which Oil is Best For Pennis Growth
While different oils are believed to be useful for penile growth, these claims must be approached with caution. There is no scientific evidence to support the notion that applying oils straight to the penis can result in considerable growth. Instead of relying exclusively on oils, consider establishing a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise, a balanced diet, and open dialogue regarding intimacy with your partner.